21st April 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mobikwik Customer Support Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my B.E. in CSE department. I want to attend the interview of Mobikwik for the post of Customer Support. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

20th May 2018, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mobikwik Customer Support Interview?

Normally, for a customer support job, which is a BPO sector job, any graduates are eligible, but some BPO companies don't hire engineering graduates for such jobs.

Hence, you should be eligible for the interview, because graduation is the required qualification. Just make sure you have good communication skills.
21st May 2018, 10:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mobikwik Customer Support Interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Mobikwik Customer Support Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to attend Mobikwik Customer Supper is as follows.

<> In general, candidates who are done with Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply.

<> Candidates having 0 to 3 years of working experience in customer service are eligible to attend this recruitment process.

<> You should have good decision making skills along with the good analytical skills.

<> You should be flexible with the schedule and overtime if and then when required.

<> You must be able to communicate clearly in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?