23rd October 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Java Developer Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Mphasis, Bangalore are hiring for Java Developer. I want to attend the interview for this post in Mphasis, Bangalore. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

28th October 2018, 05:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Java Developer Interview?

Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Java Developer Interview are:

You must be any Graduate with any specialization from any recognized university to be eligible.

You must have minimum 1 year experience on angular JS. Experience in angular2.0 will be plus.

You must have at least 5 years hands on work experience in Java and J2ee development Core Java and good in implementing business logic to be eligible to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Java Developer Interview.
28th October 2018, 05:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Java Developer Interview?

Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Java Developer Interview are:

You must have completed BE/B.Tech with any specialization from any recognized university to be eligible.

You must have obtained an average score of 60% throughout your engineering program.*

You must have minimum 1 year experience on angular JS. Experience in angular2.0 will be plus.

You must have at least 5 years hands on work experience in Java and J2ee development Core Java and good in implementing business logic to be eligible to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Java Developer Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?