23rd October 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Java Developer in Mphasis, Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to give an interview of Mphasis, Bangalore as they are hiring Java Developer. I just want to know about their salary. Kindly let me know that what is the salary package allotted for this particular post in Mphasis, Bangalore?

28th October 2018, 05:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Java Developer in Mphasis, Bangalore?

Selected candidates for Java Developer in Mphasis, Bangalore are offered a average salary package of Rs. 5.0 LPA. Candidates who have passed any Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to attend Java Developer interview in Mphasis, Bangalore. Candidates must have at least 5 years hands on work experience in Java and J2ee development Core Java and good in implementing business logic to be eligible to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Java Developer Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?