11th August 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mphasis Voice & Non-Voice Associates interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Mphasis is conducting an interview for the post of Voice & Non-Voice Associates. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

26th April 2021, 11:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mphasis Voice & Non-Voice Associates interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Mphasis Voice & Non-Voice Associate recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Mphasis Voice & Non-Voice Associate recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Mphasis

Name of the Post - Voice & Non-voice Associate

>> You must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must be a fresher.

>> You must have good typing speed of 30 words per minute and must be able to work in 24/7 shift.

>> You need to self-motivated and result oriented.

>> You need to work under pressure as well as manage the deadlines and prioritize the work effectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?