10th February 2019, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BE in Civil Engineering department. I want to attend the interview of Mu Sigma for the post of Trainee Decision Scientist. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

12th February 2019, 12:10 PM
12shubhangi

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist Interview?

- Candidate must have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc(Mathematics and Statistics) /BA Economics/M.sc and M.tech(integrated 5 year course) from any recongnzied university.

-candidate must have secured at least 60% and above throughout your academics i.e 10th,12th and graduation.

-Candidate should have no active backlogs at the time of interview

- Only 2017 &2018 batch pass out candidates are eligible to apply
12th February 2019, 02:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist Interview?

In order to attend Mu Sigma Trainee Decision Scientist Interview, you should have completed your B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech from a recognized college/university. You should have secured minimum 60% and above marks throughout the academic career. You should not have any pending backlogs and long educational gaps. You must also have good computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?