26th July 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of Mu Sigma Bangalore Trainee Decision Scientist interview?

Hi friends, I came to know that Mu Sigma Bangalore Trainee Decision Scientist post for BTech candidates. So, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this post conducted by Mu Sigma. Please reply to me asap.

12th November 2022, 01:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of Mu Sigma Bangalore Trainee Decision Scientist interview?

Selection procedure of Mu Sigma Bangalore Trainee Decision Scientist recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Mu Sigma Bangalore Trainee Decision Scientist recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Mu Sigma

Name of the Job Position- Trainee Decision Scientist

@ The selection process of this recruitment consists of the following mentioned rounds. They are,
* Aptitude Test
* Video Synthesis Test
* Selfie Video Round

@ As a Trainee Decision Scientist, you should be able to help the accounts team in order to meet the client requirements.

@ You should have good knowledge in VBA/Macros, SAS, SQL, Excel..etc.,

@ Having good logical thinking skills, analytical skills and learning the complex business quickly would be an added advantage. Hence prepare accordingly for the interview to crack the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?