12th December 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Intelligence Analyst interview?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of NetApp Bangalore for the post of Business Intelligence Analyst. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

14th December 2019, 07:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Intelligence Analyst interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Intelligence Analyst recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Intelligence Analyst recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - NetApp

Name of the Job Position - Business Intelligence Analyst

>> You must have 1 to 4 years of experience with Bachelor's Degree to be eligible.

(or) You should have 0 to 2 years of experience with Master's Degree to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?