7th June 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Business Intelligence Analyst in NetApp Bangalore?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join NetApp Bangalore as a Business Intelligence Analyst. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in NetApp. so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

10th June 2020, 09:47 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Business Intelligence Analyst in NetApp Bangalore?

Skills required to become a Business Intelligence Analyst in NetApp Bangalore as follows:-

1. Strong understanding of data sources.
2. Knowledge of transaction applications.
3. Knowledge of data management and collection.
4. Knowledge of SQL programming/Data warehousing.
5. Strong knowledge of the business domain and other required areas.
6. Strong analytical approach.
7. Strong data mining skills.
8. Strong performance management and cost-effective style.
9. Knowledge of Tools and technologies driven tasks.
10. Knowledge of business decision making information.
12th June 2020, 03:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Business Intelligence Analyst in NetApp Bangalore?

Skills required to become a Business Intelligence Analyst in NetApp Bangalore are that the applicant should be able to participate and contribute in cross-functional teams. The applicant should have analytical skills with the ability to collect. The applicant should be able to ability to create visuals. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
12th June 2020, 03:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Business Intelligence Analyst in NetApp Bangalore are given below:-

1. The applicant should have 1-4 years of experience.

2. The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree, 0-2 years experience with a master's degree.

3. The candidate should have good communication skills.

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?