22nd August 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Nouveau Labs Bangalore Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of Nouveau Labs Bangalore for the post of Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

25th August 2019, 07:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Nouveau Labs Bangalore Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist Interview?

To be eligible for Research Scientist in Nouveau Labs Artificial Intelligence recruitment, your minimum qualification to should be BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in CSE, ECE, IT, IS from a recognized college/university. Candidates should have scored minimum 65% to 70% marks throughout the academic career. Long educational gaps and pending backlogs will not be allowed.
25th August 2019, 08:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Nouveau Labs Bangalore Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist Interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Nouveau Labs Bangalore Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Nouveau Labs Bangalore Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Nouveau Labs

Name of the Job Position - Artificial Intelligence - Research Scientist

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ Information Science or
@ Information Technology

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You must have good programming capabilities and must have good knowledge on web applications.
25th August 2019, 09:11 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Nouveau Labs

Research Scientist – Artificial Intelligence || Bangalore || 0-1 years || 11-13 LPA ||

Eligibility to attend Nouveau Labs Bangalore Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist Interview as follows :

-BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT or IS) are eligible for this recruitment drive.
-Good academic record throughout the career.
-Good programming skills.
-Knowledge on Artificial Intelligence & Multimedia Analytics (Areas of Work: Voice, Text, Video, Image Analytics, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision etc).

Official website :http://www.nouveau-labs.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?