29th May 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Nouveau Labs Research Scientist Intern interview for CSE graduate?

I am a BTech CSE graduate and I want to appear an interview of Nouveau Labs for the post of Research Scientist Intern. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Nouveau Labs for this post. Please tell me asap.

30th May 2018, 12:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Nouveau Labs Research Scientist Intern interview for CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Nouveau Labs Research Scientist Intern Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Nouveau Labs Research Scientist Intern recruitment is as follows.

<> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Science
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electronics and Communication Engineering.

<> Candidates from M.E/ M.Tech background are also eligible to apply for this Nouveau Labs Research Scientist Intern recruitment.

<> You should have good programming skills to be eligible for this recruitment. Having knowledge in Web applications and Infrastructure, Automation and Robotics and Artificial Intelligence and Multimedia Analytics would be an added advantage for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?