24th January 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Novo Nordisk Bangalore Associate Functional Programmer interview

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Novo Nordisk Bangalore for the post of Associate Functional Programmer. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

28th January 2021, 09:48 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Novo Nordisk Bangalore Associate Functional Programmer interview

The following Eligibility to attend Novo Nordisk Bangalore Associate Functional Programmer interview :-

A.Educational Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc.

B.60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.

C.2019/2020 graduates.

Hope it helps.
28th January 2021, 11:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Novo Nordisk Bangalore Associate Functional Programmer interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Novo Nordisk Bangalore Associate Functional Programmer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Novo Nordisk Bangalore Associate Functional Programmer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Novo Nordisk

Name of the Job Position - Associate Functional Programmer

>> You must have completed M.Sc or B.Sc in Life Science or its equivalent course from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> You must have minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry and preferably within the data management systems, clinical research associate.
28th January 2021, 11:13 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to attend Novo Nordisk Bangalore Associate Functional Programmer interview is as follows.
• Applicant must have completed M.Sc / B.Sc in Life Science or comparable degree in computer science, Information Technology clinical information management or equivalent.

• Applicant must have minimum 2-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and preferably 2 years within.

• Applicant must have good knowledge in at least 1 programming language such as SAS / VBScript / SQL / PLSQL.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.novonordisk.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?