24th January 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Associate Functional Programmers in Novo Nordisk Bangalore

Dear friends, I have heard about the Associate Functional Programmer interview of Novo Nordisk Bangalore. I don't know about the roles for this particular post in this company. Can you tell me about the job roles?

28th January 2021, 10:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Associate Functional Programmers in Novo Nordisk Bangalore

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Functional Programmers in Novo Nordisk Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of an Associate Functional Programmers in Novo Nordisk Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Novo Nordisk

Name of the Job Position - Associate Functional Programmer

>> You are required to support the Risk Based Monitoring (RBM) and Non RBM Trials across the trial portfolio.

>> You need to understand the stakeholder needs on Medical Monitoring and Risk Indicator reports and prepare the specifications.

>> You must be familiar with the reporting platforms like QlikSense, SAS Visible Analytics, Business Objects..etc.,

>> You are required to generate ad-hoc reports like Data Cleaning Cycles, Site Data Entry Statuses, protocol deviations..etc.,
28th January 2021, 11:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles of Associate Functional Programmers in Novo Nordisk Bangalore

Job roles of Associate Functional Programmers in Novo Nordisk Bangalore are as follow.

• Applicant would educate stakeholders on existing reports which could be used for their current request in view of time and resource consumption.

• Applicant will schedule and chair expectation setting meeting.

• Applicant will maintain minutes of meeting.

• Applicant will follow up on action items proposed during meetings.

• Applicant will conduct and chair ad-hoc meetings as per stakeholders needs.

• Applicant will identify areas of improvements for the “Report Functions”.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.novonordisk.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?