28th May 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Odessa Technologies, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Odessa Technologies, Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Odessa Technologies for this post. Please tell me asap.

31st May 2019, 02:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Odessa Technologies, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA from any recognize university in regular course.

2. You must have at least 6-9 years of experience in Configuration Management.

3. You must have Full life-cycle experience including design through delivery and support.

4. You must have hands on experience of scripting languages like PowerShell or C#.
31st May 2019, 07:03 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Odessa Technologies, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Below are some skills require for software engineer post :
1)Software Engineers should have excellent communication skills and should enjoy working as part of a team.
2)They also possess team working skills
3)Software Engineers should have a solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts
4)They also have Expert knowledge of computer languages, data structures, computer logic and flow-charting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?