28th May 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Odessa Technologies, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I came to know that Odessa Technologies, Bangalore Software Engineer post for BTech candidates. So, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this post conducted by Odessa Technologies. Please reply to me asap.

31st May 2019, 01:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Odessa Technologies, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
31st May 2019, 04:56 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Odessa Technologies, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of Odessa Technologies, Bangalore Software Engineer interview are as follows:-
There are 3 rounds -
1. Telephonic Screening
2. Face to Face Interview (Theory Based)
3. Face to Face Interview (Projects Based)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?