20th April 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend PDG Software India Pvt Ltd, Thane QA Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of QA Engineer post in PDG Software India Pvt Ltd, Thane. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of PDG Software India Pvt Ltd, Thane.

25th April 2019, 12:53 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend PDG Software India Pvt Ltd, Thane QA Engineer interview?

Eligibility for QA Engineer in PDG Software India Pvt Ltd:

1. You must have 3 years and above relevant experience.

2. You must have hands on experience in Manual and Automation testing.

3. You should have good knowledge in Functional Testing using Hp-Qc/Alm.

4. You should have good knowledge and hands on of building complex SQL queries.

5. You should have good communication skill to communicate with clients and developers.
25th April 2019, 01:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend PDG Software India Pvt Ltd, Thane QA Engineer interview?

Deserving candidates should hold B.E, B.Tech or BCA)degree in IT or Computer Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

Contact for Walk-in Interview:-
PDG Software India Pvt. Ltd
Zenia Building, Hiranandani Estate,
Thane, Maharashtra
Phone number:094258 43152
25th April 2019, 09:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for PDG Software India Pvt Ltd, Thane QA Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this QA Engineer in PDG Software India Pvt Ltd, Thane recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - PDG Software India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - QA Engineer

>> You must have completed any of the following courses B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc or BCA in order to be eligible.

>> You should have experience of 0 to 3 years to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> As a QA Engineer, you are required to create and maintain the current test process documentation and test case execution that ensures features and functionality.

Address: Zenia Building, Hiranandani Estate, Thane, Maharashtra
Ph. No: 094258 43152
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?