5th October 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to to attend Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai Software Trainee interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai is hiring for the post of Software Trainee. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

24th October 2018, 09:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai Software Trainee interview?

Eligibility to to attend Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai Software Trainee interview are given below.

Candidate must have passed BE / BTech / MCA (CS /IS) from any recognized university to be eligible.

Candidate must have secured at least 55% and above in BE / BTech / MCA to be eligible.

Year of passing out should not more than 2 years.

Candidate should not have any backlogs to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?