5th October 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee in Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Software Trainee allotted by Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai. I want to become Software Trainee in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

10th July 2022, 07:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee in Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee in Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai recruitment:

The roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee in Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai recruitment are given below,

Name of the company- Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position- Software Trainee

@ Once you get selected in this recruitment, you will have to undergo Internship program for 6 months where you will be trained on SAP.

@ And based on the performance, after 6 months you will be hired on permanent with PEOL.

@ You should have good knowledge of Database.

@ You must be having good knowledge of Java, C and C++..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?