25th November 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Quick Heal Technologies, Pune Software Developer interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Quick Heal Technologies, Pune is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

3rd December 2018, 06:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Quick Heal Technologies, Pune Software Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Quick Heal Technologies, Pune Software Developer interview are as follows.

Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ ME/ MCA/ M.Tech(Computers Science) from any recognized university.

Candidates must be skilled in C & CPP programming.

Candidates must have sound knowledge of basic programming primitives, STL, Multithreading, memory management techniques and pointers manipulation in C.

Candidates with experienced in Antivirus or related to data decurity will be an advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?