2nd April 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

How to join TCS and Infosys for 6 month summer training in CSE? Marks criteria of preceding subsequent semesters?

I am student of 6th semester of CSE and want to do 6 month training in this summer from TCS and Infosys. How can I join theses companies for training? Marks criteria of preceding subsequent semesters?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  2. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  4. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Summer training programs run by TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc.?
  6. What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. How to do summer training in TCS? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student from PTU
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  11. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  12. Which institute should I join for summer training in Kanpur in CSE branch?
  13. What is the procedure followed for B.Tech CSE student to do summer training?
  14. Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  15. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  16. Summer training after 4th semester in companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM etc?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
6th April 2017, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join TCS and Infosys for 6 month summer training in CSE? Marks criteria of preceding subsequent semesters?

For internship at leading IT companies like TCS and Infosys, you can apply directly through their official website. They have a strict screening procedure to select interns.

If you have good academic record, then you have a great chance of getting internship opportunities at any top company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?