14th June 2019, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to to attend Robert Bosch, Bengaluru Application Developer interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Robert Bosch, Bengaluru is hiring for the post of Application Developer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

15th June 2019, 11:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend Robert Bosch, Bengaluru Application Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Application Developer in Robert Bosch, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to attend Application Developer in Robert Bosch, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Robert Bosch

Name of the Job Position - Application Developer

>> Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in Information Science or Computer Science or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering branches are eligible to apply.

>> The minimum percentage throughout the academics must be 70% marks to be eligible.

>> You should not have any pending backlogs to be eligible.
16th June 2019, 11:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend Robert Bosch, Bengaluru Application Developer interview?

Eligibility to to attend Robert Bosch, Bengaluru Application Developer interview:

Aspirant should have completed BE/BTech in CS IT/IS/ECE/EEE from any recognized university.
Aspirant should have obtained at least 70% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.
Aspirant should not have current backlog.
Aspirant should have good communication skills.
16th June 2019, 03:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree/master's degree/B.E/B.Tech from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidates should have scored minimum 65% and above marks throughout the academic career. Candidates must have good computer and technical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?