12th October 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Safran Engineering Services, Bangalore Software Developer interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Software Developer post in Safran Engineering Services, Bangalore. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Safran Engineering Services, Bangalore.

19th October 2018, 10:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Safran Engineering Services, Bangalore Software Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Safran Engineering Services, Bangalore Software Developer interview are given below.

You must have completed BE/B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university.

You must have obtained minimum 60% throughtout in academics 10th, 12th and Graduation).

You must have excellent communication skills.

You must have sound knowledge of Java.

Candidates from premier institutes preferred for Software Developer interview in Safran Engineering Services, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?