19th May 2020, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in ANSYS Noida?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview with ANSYS Noida for the post of Software Developer. I am a BTech Electrical graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

22nd May 2020, 08:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in ANSYS Noida?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Software Developer in ANSYS Noida recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Software Developer in ANSYS Noida recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ANSYS

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university. You must have 3 years of experience in C or C++ to be eligible.

>> You should have good understanding of the language. You must have good working knowledge of Linux Operating System.

>> You must be able to complete the high quality work on time and must have the ability to learn quickly.

>> You must have strong knowledge on data structures, debugging and algorithms. Must have solid understanding of electronic design at gate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?