25th February 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in MindTree through off-campus interview if had a backlog in B.Tech(CSE)?

Sir, I have applied for an off-campus interview in MindTree. But I have one problem that is, I had a backlog in my 3rd semester. I have completed B.Tech CSE and also completed my backlog within 4 years. So, Kindly tell me they select me as an employee?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in MindTree on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for interview?
  2. Total seats available for Engineer post through Mindtree Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Procedure to apply for Mindtree off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Hyderabad?
  4. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Interview for a candidate with 80% in 12th, 50% in 10th and 87% in B.E.?
  5. How many rounds are there in Mindtree Software Engineer off-campus drive? Chances of selection for experienced candidate?
  6. Date of Mindtree Off-Campus interview? Am I eligible for interview if haven’t got informed?
  7. Eligibility to attend Mindtree off-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) last year passout? -- [New]
  8. Can I get job in MAQ through off-campus interview if had a backlog in B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  11. Should I work if get job in MindTree being B.Tech(IT) graduate? Description of MindTree?
  12. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Topics to prepare for GD round of Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineer recruitment?
  16. What is the off-campus placement process followed for MindTree?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in MindTree Junior Aptitude Test? Selection procedure in MindTree Interview?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
6th March 2018, 09:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in MindTree through off-campus interview if had a backlog in B.Tech(CSE)?

In order to get a job in Mindtree, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA etc from a recognized university. You must have secured minimum 65% marks in 10th and 12th standard. Candidates should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.mindtree.com) and apply for jobs.
7th March 2018, 04:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in MindTree through off-campus interview if had a backlog in B.Tech(CSE)?

If you have cleared the interview and don't have any pending backlog, then there shouldn't be any problem in getting the joining letter. There is no problem, if you have got degree after 4 years.

All they want is a suitable candidate with B.Tech degree from a recognised institute. If you can clear the interview, then no need to worry.
13th March 2018, 09:24 AM
chikkykranthi619

Since you have already cleared the backlog with in your 4 years of B.tech, there is no need to get worried in this regard.
Just go for the drive and give your best but be ready to give a convincing answer for having the backlog.If you can convince them then backlog will not have a much impact in your selection.
Definitely you will get a job in MindTree provided you clear all the rounds.
23rd May 2020, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

I have clear all rounds of mindtree but I had an semester back due my accident so will they accept me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?