30th November 2020, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Development Engineer interview in Zycus Bangalore?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview with Zycus Bangalore for the post of Software Development Engineer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

2nd December 2020, 11:32 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Development Engineer interview in Zycus Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria For Zycus Bangalore :
1.Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE.
2.60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.
3.2020/2021 graduates.
3rd December 2020, 09:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Development Engineer interview in Zycus Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Software Development Engineer in Zycus Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Software Development Engineer in Zycus Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Zycus

Name of the Job Position - Software Development Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or concerned field in order to be eligible.

>> You must have good knowledge of Programming languages as well as process management methodology.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience in automation testing are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?