30th November 2020, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Software Development Engineer in Zycus Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview with Zycus Bangalore for the post of Software Development Engineer. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

3rd December 2020, 11:46 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles of Software Development Engineer in Zycus Bangalore?

Job roles of Software Development Engineer in Zycus Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant will create test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on inputs.
• Applicant will manage and report on test deliverables and test execution and manages the scheduling and prioritizing of daily tasks, manage and maintain lab hardware (SUT).
• Applicant would be attending requirement review sessions with the relevant stakeholders during the idea phase.
• Applicant will act as a main point of communication for inter-dependent issues.
• Applivant will troubleshoot and address technical environment needs.
• Applicant will provide weekly status updates on changes.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.zycus.com
3rd December 2020, 10:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Software Development Engineer in Zycus Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Development Engineer in Zycus Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Software Development Engineer in Zycus Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Zycus

Name of the Job Position - Software Development Engineer

>> You are required to develop as well as document the test plans and test cases for newly developed features.

>> You should be able to manage as well as report on the test deliverables as well as test execution.

>> You should develop test tools and automation for in use the testing and direct the test team during test execution.

>> You are required to troubleshoot and address the technical environment needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?