25th October 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Soroco Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview with Soroco Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I am a BTech Electrical graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

29th October 2020, 11:42 AM
chin6303

Talking Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Soroco Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Soroco Bangalore

Soroco hiring for the recruitment of Software Engineer (Machine Learning) in Bangalore.Candidates having 0-3 years B.E. / B.Tech from a top university in India in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics – or equivalent are eligible for this role.

Experience Required: 0-3 years
29th October 2020, 01:21 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Soroco Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend the Software Engineer interview in Soroco Bangalore is that the applicant must be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university. The applicant must have experience of 0 to 3 years. The applicant must belong to Bangalore or ngihbouring places. The applicant must have relevant skills and interests.
29th October 2020, 06:36 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Soroco Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Soroco Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant must have completed B.E. / B.Tech from recongnizing university of India in one of the following departments
(i) Computer Science,
(ii) Information Sciences,
(iii) Electrical Engineering,
(iv) Electronics – or equivalent.

• Applicant must have previous coursework or relevant experience in the following areas: software design, object-oriented programming, databases, Algorithms.

• Applicant must have 3 – 5 years of work experience.

• Applicant must have significant programming expertise and/or have been programming a long time as a serious interest.

I'm giving you link of official website for any other inquiry.
www.soroco.com
30th October 2020, 11:11 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend the Software Engineer interview in Soroco Bangalore is that the candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university. The candidate should possess knowledge of C, C++, etc. The candidate should belong to Bangalore or nearby places. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
30th October 2020, 06:03 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Soroco Bangalore are as follows:-
1. Engineering Graduates BE/BTECH (CS/IT/EE/ECE) work-field study branches.
2. 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
3. Good academic record with CGPA >=8.0
4. No live backlogs.
30th October 2020, 06:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to Soroco Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to Soroco Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Soroco

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
@ Computer Science Engineering
@ Information Science Engineering
@ Electrical Engineering or
@ Electronics Engineering ..etc.,

>> Candidates having 0 to 3 years of experience with an undergraduate CGPA>=8.00

>> Having Significant programming expertise is desirable for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?