28th November 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview of Dentsu Pune?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Dentsu Pune for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th November 2020, 05:43 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview of Dentsu Pune?

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview of Dentsu Pune are as follows:-

1. Candidate's from BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)/ BCA, MCA,ME/MTech work-field study branches.
2. Good academic record with 60% and above marks throughout the career.
3. Recent graduates of 2019/20 Batch.
4. No live backlogs.
29th November 2020, 11:27 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview of Dentsu Pune?

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview of Dentsu Pune is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Graduation with Computer Science as a subject.

Applicant must have minimum 60% throughout the academics.

Applicant must be good at Python OR Java OR C++ OR .Net OR PHP OR Testing (Manual/Automation).

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

https://www.dentsu.com/?global=true
29th November 2020, 11:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Dentsu

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or MCA or BCA or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?