28th November 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune?

Hi Sir, I have received an email regarding the interview of Dentsu Pune for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I am a little bit aware of this post but still I want to know about the job roles for this particular post. Can I know about the roles asap?

29th November 2020, 05:50 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune?

Job roles of Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune are as follows:-

1. You will have to write code in various programming languages such as C++ OR JAVA OR .NET OR PYTHON OR PHP.

2. Testing of the application. (Manual/Automation)

3. Preparing technical reports.

4. Support for a technical production environment.
29th November 2020, 11:31 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Job roles of Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune is as follows.

- Applicant will write software keeping good code quality, maintainability, scalability and performance in mind.

- Applicant will develop automated unit tests for the software you develop.

- Applicant will Design patterns, OOPS, Data Structure.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.dentsu.com/?global=true
29th November 2020, 11:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Dentsu

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You are required to develop automated unit tests for software you develop.

>> You are required to learn the new technologies as necessary for projects.

>> You need to provide specialized training to speed if required.

>> You must be able to write software keeping the good code quality, scalability and maintainability and performance in mind.
30th November 2020, 07:00 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Job roles of Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune?

a) As a Software Engineer Trainee, All Graduate Engineer (BE/B.Tech/MCA:2019/2020 Batch) from Computer Science Engineering or IT Software Engineering are eligible for Apply.b) As per assigned projects, You will get an options to learn new technologies as well as you will get some specialized training from them to get you speed up.c) You will be always keep in mind for writing excellent quality of code, maintainability, scalability and performance.d) Applicants will have to work on the development of writing automated unit testse) You should be self motivated as well as having excellent problem solving and coding skills.f) Applicants should have an excellent exposure of Javaor Python or C++ or .Net or PHP or Manual Testing or Automation Testing as well as basic knowledge of any RDBMS.g) You should have an excellent knowledge of java frameworks like spring and spring boot as well as should have a knowledge of Design patterns, OOPS and Data Structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?