17th January 2021, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in Dentsu Pune

Hi friends, I got an email from Dentsu Pune for the Software Engineer Trainee interview. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

20th January 2021, 02:36 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in Dentsu Pune

The following Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in Dentsu Pune :-

A.BE/BTech (Computer Science & Engineering – CSE), BCA, MCA, ME/MTech (Computer Science & Engineering with 60% or above).

B.Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th, Diploma if applicable, Graduation, Post-Graduation if applicable).

C.Backlogs Accepted.

Hope it helps.
21st January 2021, 09:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in Dentsu Pune

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Software Engineer Trainee in Dentsu Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Dentsu

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or BCA or MCA or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering in order to be eligible.

>> You must have secured more than 60% marks throughout the academics to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?