21st April 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tagos Technical Staff Intern interview?

Dear Sir, I have done MCA and now I have heard that Tagos is going to conduct an interview for the post of Technical Staff Intern. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of Tagos Technical Staff Intern interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Salary package of Technical Staff Intern in Tagos? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many vacancies are available for Technical Staff Intern post in Tagos?
  4. Skills required to become Technical Staff Intern in Tagos? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to attend Paytm Technical Intern interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to attend Volvo Analytics Intern interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend CISCO Network Engineer Intern interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend Increff Software Development Intern interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to attend eClinicalWorks Technical Support interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to attend Adobe Associate Technical Consultant interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to attend ADP India Pvt. Ltd. Technical Member Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to attend Nouveau Labs Research Scientist Intern interview for CSE graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of Design and Technical Intern posts in Paytm? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to attend CEI Technical Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to attend Trigent Software Technical Support Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. Salary of Technical Intern in Paytm? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to attend Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of eClinicalWorks Technical Support interview?
21st May 2018, 12:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tagos Technical Staff Intern interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Tagos Technical Staff Intern recruitment:

In order to be eligible for attending this Tagos Technical Staff Intern recruitment, you must need to meet the below eligibility criteria.

<> You must have any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
* B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
* B.E/ B.Tech IS
* B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
* B.E/ B.Tech in Information Technology
Or
* MCA (Master of Computer Applications)

<> As you are done with MCA course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to attend Tagos Technical Staff Intern recruitment.

<> You must have good academic record in order to be eligible and your college must allow 5+ months internship in your 8th semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?