31st May 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tata Consultancy Services Trainee interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I came to know that Tata Consultancy Services is hiring for the post of Trainee. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

15th July 2018, 03:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tata Consultancy Services Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Trainee or Graduate Trainee Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Graduate Trainee or Trainee recruitment is given below.

<> You should have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech in any of the following streams in order to be eligible.
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics and Telecommunication
* Electronics or Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
* Instrumentation Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering..etc.,

<> Candidates who have completed their M.Sc in IT or Computer Science are also eligible.

<> Candidates who have completed their MCA with BCA or B.Sc or B.Com background are also eligible.

<> You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?