11th February 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend TCS, Bangalore Citizen Service Executive interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of TCS, Bangalore for the post of Citizen Service Executive. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

15th February 2019, 03:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS, Bangalore Citizen Service Executive interview?

Eligibility to attend TCS, Bangalore Citizen Service Executive interview;

You should be any graduate like, BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA with minimum 45% marks and above from any recognized university.
You should have passed your graduation/post graduation in full time mode only.
You should be age range between 21 - 26 years.
You should not have more than 2 years gap during education including employment.
15th February 2019, 09:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS, Bangalore Citizen Service Executive interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend TCS, Bangalore Citizen Service Executive Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend TCS, Bangalore Citizen Service Executive Recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - TCS

Name of the Job Position - Citizen Service Executive

>> You should have completed Graduation in 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized university or college in order to be eligible.

>> You should have secured minimum 45% marks and B.E/ B.Tech candidates need not apply for this recruitment.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible. You should be decent in English and local language.
27th December 2021, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Which subject will given in written test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?