9th June 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a math teacher in CBSE schools

I am a Bengali medium student and I studied mathematics honors in English language.my 2nd language was English in school life. If I am able to speak English and teach math in English, then can I become a math teacher in CBSE schools?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  2. Difference between CTET and TET?
  3. What is the selection procedure to become a permanent science teacher in KV Schools
  4. Minimum qualification required for Teacher job in private CBSE Schools?
  5. Bhartiya Shiksha Prishad, Lucknow is recognized by Board for Higher and Senior Secondary Board?
  6. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  7. Whether B.Ed from BSP valid for CBSE schools or not?
  8. Do I have a chance to become a lecturer in school/college after passing MSc IT?
  9. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for TET/TGT exam after completing MSc from computer science with 66%?
  11. Can I teach in school after completing B.Tech and without giving TET exam? Provide the details about TET
  12. From which place can I give the exam after passing B.Ed from CCS University? Where can I get the course Material?
  13. Is it necessary to do Post Graduation for Teaching at Senior Secondary level of CBSE Board?
  14. How to go for teaching job after doing B.Tech Biotech
  15. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  16. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  18. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
10th June 2017, 12:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a math teacher in CBSE schools

In order to become a Mathematics teacher in CBSE schools you should have completed your bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized college/university. You also have to pursue bachelor of education degree in the relevant subject you want to teach. with minimum 60% marks. With this eligibility you can get jobs in private schools and to become a teacher in government schools you can apply for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) examination.
10th June 2017, 01:48 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you have completed your graduation and B.Ed then you can be a CBSE school teacher. For teaching in CBSE schools you have to give CTET exam. Only after qualifying in this exam you can be a teacher in CBSE schools. Thanks
4th July 2021, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i am a pg holder.. and i have an experience of 14 years in teaching in maths subject.. i dont have b ed. But i have deled and ktet... is this qualification enough to work in cbse school??
9th October 2021, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a pgt teacher nd i have 6 year experience as a math teacher nd i have done msc in math stream nd i want to teach now in cbse school . Can i able ??????
26th December 2021, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

I am M.C.A M.ed can i take maths for 10th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?