18th February 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Customer Support Executive interview?

I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Customer Support Executive post in Tech Mahindra. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Tech Mahindra.

23rd March 2019, 01:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Customer Support Executive interview?

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Customer Support Executive interview:

Aspirant who have passed HSC/ITI/Diploma or graduation/post graduation in any specializations from a recognized board/university are eligible to attend Tech Mahindra Customer Support Executive interview.

Aspirant must have good communication skills in English & Hindi language.

Aspirant should be willing for working in any shifts.
24th March 2019, 08:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Customer Support Executive interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Tech Mahindra Customer Support Executive recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Tech Mahindra Customer Support Executive recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Customer Support Executive

Qualification Required:-

>> In order to be eligible, you must have completed Graduation and HSC and must have minimum 6 months of International BPO Experience. Or

>> Candidates having SSC candidates having minimum of 12 months of International BPO experience is required.

>> Process involves Premium Outbound and Emails and hiring process is through walk-in & face to face interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?