9th July 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ThoughtWorks Technologies Pune Application Developer interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that ThoughtWorks Technologies Pune is conducting an interview for the post of Application Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

12th July 2019, 08:41 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ThoughtWorks Technologies Pune Application Developer interview?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Pune is graduation with good academic scores and knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server and work experience of 5 to 12 years with Java, Ruby on Rails , Scala or mobile technologies are eligible to apply for Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Pune.

You can visit the website https://www.thoughtworks.com/ for more information.
13th July 2019, 12:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ThoughtWorks Technologies Pune Application Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend ThoughtWorks Technologies Pune Application Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend ThoughtWorks Technologies Pune Application Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of Company - ThroughtWorks Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Application Developer

>> You must have minimum of 4 to 10 years of development as well as delivery experience with C# or Java or Ruby in order to be eligible.

>> You should have experience working with or an interest in Agile Methodologies like Scrum, Extreme Programming..etc.,

>> You must have client facing skills and good communication skills to be eligible.
14th July 2019, 01:03 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend ThoughtWorks Technologies Pune Application Developer interview as follows :

Expierience : 5-12 years in the similar profile.

-Strong knowledge of development in Java / Ruby on Rails / Scala and/or mobile technologies.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Understanding the business domain.
-Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) awareness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?