14th August 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tieto Pune Software Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Tieto Pune for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

17th August 2019, 07:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tieto Pune Software Engineer interview?

To attend the drive of Software Engineer interview in Tieto Pune, you must fullfill the following requirements;

You must be a BE/BTech graduate with CS/IT/EE) steam only or MCA post graduate from any recognized university/institute.

You must have completed your qualifying degree from 2019 batch only.

60% and above throughout in your 10th, 12th and Graduation/Post Graduation is must.

You should be flexible to work in any technology.

You should have excellent communication skills in English.
17th August 2019, 09:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply as a Software Engineer in TIETO, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech in Computers Science/ IT/Electronics from a recognized college/university. Candidates who have completed their MCA are also eligible. Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th, bachelor's degree/post graduation with minimum 60% marks. Candidates must have good knowledge in computer languages with excellent technical knowledge.
18th August 2019, 11:27 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Tieto

Software Engineer || Pune || Experience Required : Freshers || Salary :3.8 LPA ||

Eligibility to attend Tieto Pune Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.

-Good academic record with 60% and above marks throughout the career in 10,12 and Graduation /PG.

-2019 batch only.

-Good communication skills.

-Working knowledge on Support / Maintenance / Development / Testing of development phases. I

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.tieto.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?