14th August 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Tieto Pune Software Engineer interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become a Software Engineer in Tieto Pune. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Tieto?

17th August 2019, 07:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Tieto Pune Software Engineer interview?

Interview process for the recruitment of Software Engineer in Tieto Pune is done through the following rounds;

Aptitude Test

Group Discussion

Managerial Round

HR Round

Once you clear all the rounds individually, you will be selected for the position of Software Engineer in Tieto Pune.
17th August 2019, 09:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Tieto Pune Software Engineer interview?

In the selection process of Tieto Software Engineer recruitment, at first the candidates have to appear for an online Aptitude examination. Then in the second round candidates have to appear for a group discussion. After that they have to appear for a technical interview followed by HR/personal interview.
18th August 2019, 11:14 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Tieto

Software Engineer || Pune || Experience Required : Freshers || Salary :3.8 LPA ||

Multiple rounds are there in Tieto Pune Software Engineer interview as follows.

Selection procedure :-
-Aptitude Test
-Group Discussion,
-Managerial round
-HR round
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?