9th August 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Trigent Software L1 Support Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

I have got an email from Trigent Software for the L1 Support Engineer interview. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

17th August 2018, 11:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Trigent Software L1 Support Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Trigent Software L1 Support Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Trigent Software L1 Support Engineer recruitment is given below,

If you have pursued any of the below mentioned courses, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech (Any stream) are eligible.

<> Candidates from BCA or B.Sc in IT or CS or BBM or BA or B.Com or MCA are also eligible to attend.

<> As far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no certain minimum percentage criteria.

<> There should not be any pending backlogs.

<> As you are a B.Tech candidate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?