18th December 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Trigent, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of Trigent, Bengaluru for the post of Associate Software Engineer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

23rd December 2018, 10:06 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Trigent, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Eligibility to attend Trigent, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview:

Candidates must have completed BE / B.Tech (All Engineering Streams) or MCA from any recognized university to be eligible.
Candidates must have obtained minimum 70% marks throughout their academics (10th, 12th and Graduation/Post Graduation).
Candidates should not have any backlogs.
Candidates should have passed Graduation/Post Graduation in circuit batches only.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills (Both Verbal and Written).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?