25th August 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview for a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I am a BTech CSE graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

29th August 2019, 06:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview for a CSE graduate?

To apply for ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT, B.Sc in computers from a recognized college/university. Minimum 60% and above marks should be scored by the candidate throughout the academic career. Candidates must be familiar with computer languages and must have excellent technical knowledge.
29th August 2019, 06:58 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility to attend ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview for a CSE graduate as follows :

Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years

-B.E / B.Tech / MCA / Bsc Computers are eligible to apply this recruitment drive.

-Good academic record throughout the career.

-No live backlogs.

-Excellent communication skills.

-Good programming skills.
30th August 2019, 08:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ValueLabs LLP

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or B.Sc in Computers or MCA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible to attend.

Some of the major skills required are,

@ Good Communication Skills
@ Willing to work in the night shifts
@ Strong Analytical Skills
31st August 2019, 01:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview.

1) You must have completed your B.Tech / BE degree or Bsc in Computer or MCA from any recognized University in regular course.

2) You must have 60% marks or above through out your educational career.

3) You must have excellent communication skill.

4) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

5) If you have already attended the interview in last 6 months then you are not eligible to apply.

6) You should be flexible working in 24*7 environment.

For more details you can visit the below official site:
https://www.valuelabs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?