25th August 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of Software Engineer Trainee post which is available in ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

30th August 2019, 08:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - ValueLabs LLP

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

@ As a Software Engineer Trainee, you need to understand the downstream requirements for files as well as business process and make sure the groups are built to support these requirements.

@ You need to coordinate with the delivery team to ensure the system design works for all the implementation requirements business processes, data, EDI, Payroll...etc.,

@ You need to translate the business process and benefits the documentation into the technical requirements of platform in order to support the client's business objectives.

@ As a Software Engineer Trainee, you are required to work directly with the customers to research, troubleshoot and resolve the questions and issues relating to the platform.
30th August 2019, 11:23 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad?

Job roles of Software Engineer Trainee in ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad is given below :-

1)Researching,

2)Designing,

3)Implementing

4)Managing software programs

For more information visit on https://www.valuelabs.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?