17th January 2021, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend VeriFone Bangalore C++ Software Engineer interview

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview for a C++ Software Engineer post in VeriFone Bangalore. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of VeriFone.

21st January 2021, 08:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend VeriFone Bangalore C++ Software Engineer interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Verifone Bangalore C++ Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Verifone Bangalore C++ Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Verifone

Name of the Job Position - C++ Software Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent stream from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are from B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or MCA are also eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible for this recruitment.
21st January 2021, 08:59 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend VeriFone Bangalore C++ Software Engineer interview

Eligibility to attend VeriFone Bangalore C++ Software Engineer interview is as follows.

• Applicant must have Bachelor’s / Master’s Engineering Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.

• Applicant should have a sound C / C++ programming skills.

• Applicant should have strong knowledge of OOAD and design patterns.

• Applicant should possess good analytical and trouble shooting skills.

• Applicant should be familiar with Agile development methodologies.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

https://www.verifone.com/en/careers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?