12th August 2018, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Vinayak Infotech Trainee Programmer interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Vinayak Infotech is hiring for the post of Trainee Programmer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

5th September 2018, 11:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Vinayak Infotech Trainee Programmer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Vinayak Infotech Trainee Programmer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Vinayak Infotech Trainee Programmer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Vinayak Infotech

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Programmer

<> You must have completed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* B.E/ B.Tech or
* M.C.A or
* M.Sc in CS or IT or
* B.Sc in CS or SE or IT or
* BCA

<> Candidates from Computer Science or Information Technology with knowledge in .NET are preferable.

<> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks and you should not have any pending backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?