5th September 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Trainee Engineer in NXP Semiconductors?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview for the post of Trainee Engineer in NXP Semiconductors. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me that what salary they are going to offer me for Trainee Engineer post.

6th September 2018, 01:14 PM
ASHLEY SARA

Default Re: Salary of Trainee Engineer in NXP Semiconductors?

NXP SEMICONDUCTOR , job description and salary as follows:-

Job Description:
1. Will work for the engineering profession and initially assist the engineers.
2. Will assists the seniors in product designing and product testing.
3. You will also liable to collect the data on running production lines and work sites. They may take care of preliminary data analysis putting the facts and figures from production systems.
3.Should have a good communication skill and should have the ability to carry out or execute work plans as he/she has to work in close coordination with his reporting head.

Salary:INR - 4.5 - 5 LPA

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?