27th August 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Virtusa Associate Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

I have got an email from Virtusa for the Associate Software Engineer. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

29th August 2018, 06:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Virtusa Associate Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

In order to be eligible for Virtusa Associate Software Engineer interview, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech from a recognized college/university. You must clear all the pending backlogs before applying and more than 2 years of educational gap is not allowed. You must have excellent knowledge in computer languages and must also be fluent in English language.
30th August 2018, 12:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Virtusa Associate Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Virtusa Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Virtusa Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Virtusa

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

<> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in any of the below mentioned streams.
* Information Technology
* Computer Science
* Information Science ..etc.,

<> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 65% marks in order to be eligible.

<> Hence, if you meet the above mentioned criteria then I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment. As you are a B.Tech, you are eligible.
7th November 2021, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i have selected for virtusa i cleared all the roind but i have 2 years education gap they will allow or not please somebody tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?