21st January 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Virtusa, Bengaluru Associate Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Associate Engineer post in Virtusa, Bengaluru. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Virtusa, Bengaluru.

27th January 2019, 10:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Virtusa, Bengaluru Associate Engineer interview?

In order to appear for Associate Engineer interview in Virtusa, you should have completed your B.Tech/B.E in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized college/university with minimum 65% and above marks throughout the academic career. You should not have any pending backlogs and must have good technical knowledge.

Web: http://www.virtusa.com
27th January 2019, 08:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Virtusa, Bengaluru Associate Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer, Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Virtusa

Name of the Job Position - Associate Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E. B.Tech from Information Technology or Computer Science in order to be eligible.

>> Or candidates who have done their MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> Candidates from Engineering background must have secured minimum 65% marks throughout the academics. Candidates who have done their MCA must have secured 60% marks throughout the academics.

>> You should have not pending backlogs to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?