11th March 2019, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Virtusa, Chennai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Automation Testing Associate. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

14th March 2019, 12:26 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Eligibility to attend Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview?

65 percent throughout (Class X, XII, Graduation).

Education gap of not more than one year.
14th March 2019, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview:

Aspirant must have completed B.E. / B.Tech (Only computer Science/Information Technology) or MCA from any recognized university.
Only 2019 pass out candidates are eligible to apply.
Aspirant must have secured minimum 65% and above throughout their academic career (10th, 12th & Engineering). For MCA students (Until UG 60% and above is required).
Aspirant should not have any standing arrears.
15th March 2019, 07:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview?

In order to attend for Virtusa Automation Testing Associate interview, candidate should have completed their bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent qualification from a recognized college/university. Candidate should have secured minimum 65% marks throughout the academic career. Candidate should not have any pending backlogs and long educational gaps will not be entertained.

Web: https://www.virtusa.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?