11th March 2019, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of Virtusa, Chennai for the post of Automation Testing Associate. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Virtusa? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

14th March 2019, 11:14 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Selection procedure of Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview?

Selection procedure of Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview?

Selection Process:

The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
Written Exam

Technical Interview

Group Discussion

HR Interview
Academic Criteria:

65 percent throughout (Class X, XII, Graduation).
Education gap of not more than one year.
14th March 2019, 02:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview?

Selection procedure followed in Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview is carried out through following rounds:

1). Written test

2). Technical round 1st

3). Technical round 2nd

4). HR round
15th March 2019, 09:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Virtusa, Chennai Automation Testing Associate interview?

Candidates who are going to apply for Virtusa Automation Testing Associate recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination. Then the candidates have to appear for round of technical interview followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?