9th July 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer interview for an IT employee with 5 years of an experience?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad for the post of Senior Software Engineer. I am a BTech CSE graduate and having 5 years of IT experience. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

10th July 2019, 07:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer interview for an IT employee with 5 years of an experience?

Eligibility to attend Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer interview;

Candidates should have completed BE/BTech in any streams like - Computer/Automobile/Electrical/Electronic/Telecom from any recognized university.

Candidates should have good knowledge in Microcontrollers, software architecture and techniques.

Candidates should have basic understanding of Windows Operating systems, Unix OS, server, storage, networking, security, virtualization, and cloud technologies.

Candidates should have good communication skills.
11th July 2019, 12:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer interview for an IT employee with 5 years of an experience?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Senior Software Engineer in Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad is that the candidate must be a B.tech or B.E graduate with 5 years of professional experience in software development.

The candidates are required to have knowledge of JavaScript, Java, Python, C, PHP, Go etc.

You can check the website https://www.virtusa.com/ for more details.
12th July 2019, 10:07 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Strong experience in java and web based applications.

-You should have 5 years of professional experience in software development, including 4 in fullstack development.

-Good communication skills.

-Full command over following languages Java, Python, JavaScript, C, PHP.

-Building web applications using Java/J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, MS and JSON.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?