9th July 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Senior Software Engineer in Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of Senior Software Engineer post which is available in Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

11th July 2019, 12:53 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Senior Software Engineer in Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad?

The candidates selected for enior Software Engineer in Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad would be working on Linux and Windows operating systems, Java, Python, JavaScript, database designing and concepts and datacaching and retrieval concepts and issues etc.

You can check the website https://www.virtusa.com/ for detailed information.
12th July 2019, 09:41 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Senior Software Engineer in Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad?

Job description of Senior Software Engineer in Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad as follows :

Expierience : 5 to 6 years in software development.

-Expierience in developing software products in OOPs environment.
-Expierience in developing relational and non-relational database.
-Full command over programming languages Java, Python, JavaScript, C, PHP.
-Exp. In security threats consideration.
-Exp. In web services applications.
-Exp. In Linux and Windows operating system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?